Intivion Technologies (known as, “Intivion Technologies”, “we” or “us” and “Data controller”) carefully monitors the personal data we receive about you, how it is used and shared, and we take your privacy seriously. This Privacy Notice showcases Intivion Technologies’ privacy process with regards to information that we collect through the websites operated by us, from which you are accessing this Privacy Notice, and other services provided by us, both offline and online; as well as through email correspondence that we send to you that link to this Privacy Notice. “You” or “user” refers to individuals who visit or otherwise interact with Intivion Technologies.
You can contact us to request a copy of this Privacy Notice by emailing us at email@example.com
- We collect data as a Data controller about your visit, websites viewed, services consumed or interactions with our team and their communications.
- Trusted 3rd party partners and global 3rd parties such as Facebook, Linkedin, Microsoft, Google and Twitter may know you have visited our website or interacted with us.
- We value your data and take care to keep your information safe. We follow established legal guidelines when reaching out to you. We won’t spam you.
- We share data with selective 3rd parties to help us deliver our own services, to ensure you receive correct service levels and enhance your end user experience.
- You can opt out and modify options of contact regarding marketing emails by using our unsubscribe links in communications and our preferences form.
- We will contact you when we have legitimate business interests to do so.
- You can reach our privacy team on firstname.lastname@example.org and request modification, access, or removal of personal data and we will reply back within 30 days.
1. Information that Intivion Technologies collects.
We collect personal data to provide a service or communicate with you. It is information that identifies you or another individual and which may include: name, title, company name, job title, postal address, telephone number, email address, browser and device information (including items such as IP Address), and information collected through cookies and other similar technologies. When you provide Personal Data relating to other people to us or to our 3rd party providers or partners in connection with the services Intivion Technologies provides, you represent that you have the authority to do so, are over 18 years of age, and permit us to use the information in agreement with this Privacy Notice.
In order to show proof of payment, you must send proof of wire transfers or successful invoice payments. We do not collect any sensitive personal information such as information on your racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, trade union affiliations, sexual life, or health.
We collect other Information which cannot be used to reveal your identity or that of another individual. This includes such information as anonymized and aggregated data. We use this information to process our service requests and for other purposes described below.
2. How does Intivion Technologies collect information?
We and our service providers or partners collect Personal Data and Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the website and services we operate. Information is collected through the website, e.g., when you request a call, free trial or demo, register for a Skype demo, contact us via contact form, subscribe to our email newsletter, download or view web content (e.g. PDF versions of our brochures), or register to use our website and services.
- We collect information from you offline, such as when you meet us at an event, provide us with a business card or verbal introduction, during phone calls with sales representatives, or when you contact a Intivion Technologies support team via phone support.
- Intivion Technologies collects information such as your location or your preferred means of communication when you voluntarily provide it. Unless combined with Personal Data, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of our services.
- Information From Other Sources: In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you, we obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing and sales partners, social media platforms, as well as from other third parties.
- Through Cookies and similar technologies placed on an individual’s device to enable the individual to more easily communicate and interact with us and receive a more aligned experience. When you visit our sites and services, we may send one or more cookies or web beacons to your device. They enable us to store information about your device which helps us to provide you with a suitable experience when you browse or interact with us and enhance the level of services, sales process, and customer service functions provided to you. We also use third parties to serve advertisements on other websites that may be of interest to you and that relates to the information collected about your use of our services or communications with us and other websites. To do so, these companies may place or recognise a unique cookie or similar item on your browser. Please review our Cookies Policy for more information.
- Through Web beacons. Web beacons maybe be used alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about your usage of the websites we operate, interactions with emails and sales documents of ours or 3rd party, and to operate and improve our offerings. Web beacons are invisible electronic images or pixels that can recognize certain types of information on a visiting computer, such as (1) cookies, (2) the time a particular Website is viewed to the Web beacon, (3) a description of a Web site tied to the Web beacon and (4) if you have interacted with an email or document of ours.
- Through Your Browser or Device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version you are using. An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files and CRM, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that you visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice in our industry and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP addresses to protect from SPAM and monitor the usage of our websites, help to diagnose problems with our servers, administer the sites, and monitor the regions from which you navigate to our services to ensure suitable content is provided.
- By Aggregating Information: Aggregated Personal Data does not personally identify you or any other user of our site (for example, we may aggregate Personal Data to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular geographic area code or dialing code).
3. How do we use Personal Data?
We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In addition, we may share data with trusted partners to contact you based on your request to receive such communications, help us perform statistical analysis, or provide customer support. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies please contact us on email@example.com
When you enquire about or request a service from us, or when we identify that you are a suitable prospective user of our services, we may rely on our legitimate business interests to send you marketing communications (via post, email, telephone or other digital, but not excluding, offline outreach means). These communications will always be related to our services and we believe will be of interest to you. We will always provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of this. If you want to stop receiving direct marketing from us, you can use the unsubscribe mechanism on any email you receive or tell us directly when we call or Skype message you.
4. Do we share your personal data?
We occasionally disclose Personal Data to our current or future group of companies for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
We also work closely with a selective set of partner businesses to market or sell products or services. We may also disclose Personal Data to our partners for the purposes described above, as well as administrative and data security or control services. Some of our third-party partners co-sponsor other offerings with us. We may share Personal Data with these partner sponsors when you sign up for events or brochure offerings, so to allow our partners to send you marketing or sales communications and information that may be of interest to you, as permissible by law.
In some cases, we buy or sell businesses. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred and is in our legitimate interests to do so. We may have to disclose personal data to a third party in the event of any reorganisation, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business or assets.
We use data outlines above to help us determine what products and services might be of interest to you and when you might be ready to make a purchase. This can be based on, but not limited to, the websites, emails and email activity or published sales content that you interact with. No automated decisions are made that would result in legal effects or damage an individual.
Our legal requirements may cause us to release Personal Data as we believe necessary and appropriate to law enforcement, tax, fraud prevention, credit risk agencies and other companies and organisations.
5. What do you do to protect data?
We use safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption. We enforce physical access controls to our offices and files are kept in secure depositories. We authorise access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities. We have implemented organizational, technical, and administrative processes to protect Personal Data within our organization, including security and password controls to prevent unauthorised access to our systems. While we take reasonable steps to secure your Personal Data from misuse, loss or interference, including unauthorized access, modification and disclosure, you should be aware no security procedures or processes are ever guaranteed to be completely secure from intrusion or hacking. Therefore there is always a risk assumed by sharing Personal Data online. If believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure please contact us immediately.
6. How can I access, change or correct any personal data held about me?
If you would like to access, correct, amend, remove or limit the use or disclosure of any Personal Data about you that has been collected and stored by us, or have it transferred to another organisation, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond within 30 days.
Please note that we need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such access, change, or removal.
7. For how long will you hold my Personal Data?
We will retain your Personal Data for a period of time consistent with the original purpose of collection, including to pursue our legitimate business interests, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce applicable contractual agreements.
8. Questions or Complaints
Your privacy is important to us and we have set in place measures to protect it. If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding the way we collect and handle your information as a data Controller, please contact us on email@example.com