Career with us
Role and Responsibilities:
- Partner with internal business resources and technical teams to analyze requirements to deliver solutions to complex issues.
- Development and maintenance of code to ensure consistency, quality, best practices and performance of applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional technology teams.
- Accountability for quality of code and application development.
- Ability to collaborate with the cross-discipline team to identify and resolve problems.
- Displays sound business acumen.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Engineering Graduation from Tier II / Tier I College Mandatory .
- BCA/MCA/BE/BSC IT, BCOM candidates are eligible.
- Strong programming Concepts knowledge.
- Strong in-depth knowledge of databases and database concepts.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
Candidates should have undergone training at the institute on all the mentioned technologies and must possess a solid understanding of the concepts and knowledge. Intivion will provide him with relevant hands-on experience by engaging in live product development work. There will be periodical reviews for selected candidates.