Career with us
Role and Responsibilities:
- Partner with internal business resources and technical teams to analyze requirements to deliver solutions to complex issues.
- Development and maintenance of code to ensure consistency, quality, best practices and performance of applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional technology teams.
- Accountability for quality of code and application development.
- Ability to collaborate with the cross-discipline team to identify and resolve problems.
- Displays sound business acumen.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Engineering Graduation from Tier II / Tier I College Mandatory .
- BCA/MCA/BE/BSC IT, BCOM candidates are eligible.
- Strong programming Concepts knowledge.
- Strong in-depth knowledge of databases and database concepts.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
Candidates should have undergone training at the institute on all the mentioned technologies and must possess a solid understanding of the concepts and knowledge. Intivion will provide him with relevant hands-on experience by engaging in live product development work. There will be periodical reviews for selected candidates.
- Establish a Source Control System using GIT/SVN.
- Apply creativity in architecting well-thought out solutions to complex problems.
- Collaborate with team members to convey accurate meaning and produce quality outputs.
- Produce clear documentation, including technical specifications and supporting documentation.
- Participate in sprint planning and scrum meetings as part of the agile process.
- Implement innovative new features and apply bug fixes to modern as well as legacy codebases.
- Ensure the team is fully utilised and works efficiently.
- Ensure the team is completing tasks as per the specification.
- Communicating about issues and status without delay.
- Conduct code reviews to ensure that the team is up to the standards of the organization.
Desired Education/ Experience and Skills:
- BE/ B.Tech/ MCA with 5 years experience Php, MySQL, working with Php MVC frameworks such as Symfony, Zend Framework, Laravel or CodeIgniter.
- Hands-on with source control systems like Git (Preferred) or SVN.
- I’ve previously used Jira for work tasks, time tracking, and reporting issues and status.
- Sound knowledge of release cycles and deploying updates to existing, live software systems.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to convey complex ideas and questions to team members.
- Excellent problem solving skills, and the ability to take complex client requirements, analyse them and produce software solutions.
- Solid understanding of software automation tools such as npm, composer, ant, and grub.
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium, Codeception or Protractor.